Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. What kind of documents graduates will have to bring for the convocation?

·       Provisional certificate issued by the Controller of Examination

·       Registration proof copy

·       Money receipt

2. Can graduate get the Gown permanently?
Ans: Yes, please see the notice
3. I have mistaken in my name, what can I do?
Ans: Please contact with the section of controller of examination (
4. What will be provided to the accompanied person?
 Ans: Convocation kit and lunch.
5. When will the graduates collect the necessary kit/Gown from the authority and from where?
 Ans: Respective committee will publish a notice soon and we wil publish the notice in our website.
6. Who can be the accompanied person?
 Ans: Only two of (Father/Mother/Spouse).